On the road to life you use your GPS for direction. In life and when it comes to having happiness use GPS: God Personal Sayings
1. Know where you want to go.
2. Before you get on the road, make sure you have a GPS you can trust. God's Personal Servants uses God's Personal Sayings!
3. Make certain you know how to set the setting in your GPS so you are able to discern God's meaning for God's word.
4. Don't let someone tell you which way to turn when they don't know the direction you are going. You can't trust everyone's advice! Pick your GPS based upon where you are going and which direction you are headed in.
5. If you don't have clear discernment, you can really be taken off track.
6. You must back up your technology just in case it crashes or doesn't work.
7. Sometimes you just have to take a moment to ask God where you are going. Breathe and trust in the Lord.
8. Do not be afraid to pray. If you ask God to lead you, he will.
9. Sometimes you have to check your settings to make sure you are clear on where you are going so you can get where God wants you to go
Love and realness,